Earn a Master's Degree while Studying Game Production and Management-On Campus or Online
At UAT's campus in Tempe, Arizona.
When can I start?
Classes on UAT's campus start three times a year: September, January and
Graduate tuition changes each catalog year and the most updated information can be found here.
2012-2013 Tuition Costs and Fees
Objectives of the Game Design Degree
Each project will be carried through concept design, documentation,
development, testing, Q/A and deployment, and will include all aspects
of a complete work including:
- Lead a project team in implementing design, documentation, development, testing, Q/A and deployment.
- Develop analytical and management skills needed to successfully complete game projects.
- Analyze and critique the trends in game design and game technology and how they affect game projects.
- Develop all of the materials needed to bring a game project to market.
- Create an innovative work that adds to the field of game design and development.